Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wis I hadn't seen Becky's arm
brooklyn-nine-nine-amy-santiago.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was genuinely a great PPV top to bottom. This era is starting to challenge Black and Gold. I'd say the match quality has caught up and the storytelling might be even better.

The only thing is that more people need to catch on to it. There's a lot of people who gave up on the brand that haven't come back to it yet.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This was genuinely a great PPV top to bottom. This era is starting to challenge Black and Gold. I'd say the match quality has caught up and the storytelling might be even better.

The only thing is that more people need to catch on to it. There's a lot of people who gave up on the brand that haven't come back to it yet.
Takeovers mostly piggy backing off of the main roster PLEs helped generate bigger crowds. NXT now is mostly on it's own as far as being in the same city as a main roster show and at best they are about a week apart from each other.

Like SummerSlam being in Barclays the night after Takeover: Brooklyn, etc.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Takeovers mostly piggy backing off of the main roster PLEs helped generate bigger crowds. NXT now is mostly on it's own as far as being in the same city as a main roster show and at best they are about a week apart from each other.

Like SummerSlam being in Barclays the night after Takeover: Brooklyn, etc.

I got you but I'm also talking about the buzz. There was some posters who watched the PPV last night who were surprised at the content but we been here seeing it unfold the whole time. Maybe the word is back out on the street. NXT is back. /Magic Johnson

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Takeover era had the best tag matches in rasslin.. that's the only thing missing. AA, Revival, UE, AoP, DIY, 1s and 2s were killing it. That's the only thing missing. But that was my fav thing about Takeovers so I'm biased

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I got you but I'm also talking about the buzz. There was some posters who watched the PPV last night who were surprised at the content but we been here seeing it unfold the whole time. Maybe the word is back out on the street. NXT is back. /Magic Johnson
Ah I see what you meant. Yeah. Like I was telling everyone that left, it's a marathon not a sprint. I knew it would get back to where it was and be even better than before.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Takeover era had the best tag matches in rasslin.. that's the only thing missing. AA, Revival, UE, AoP, DIY, 1s and 2s were killing it. That's the only thing missing. But that was my fav thing about Takeovers so I'm biased

Those were some of the best tag matches in company history no doubt. The tag match last night was really good so we'll see how much emphasis they keep on that division.

I'd like to see a retooling of the women's division a bit. Have Tiff and Roxi maybe go up to the main roster and put the focus on some others.