AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Kelani the future, Lash body is banging, Jakara fine, Bron has it, Trick has it, Tiffany has it and

Dragunov is that guy.
beats the life out of people, puts himself through it making everybody else look good, can actually talk and he wears a suit well.

Tricks character, especially now as a champion should have fine women around him.
when that little guy loses his cup, Trick needs to take Jakara and Lash away from him. they need to run with a winner.

tag team wise, I hope they bounce the titles around a lot. they're all pretty enjoyable without any clear one standing out from the rest. let the teams get some shine.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Kelani the future, Lash body is banging, Jakara fine, Bron has it, Trick has it, Tiffany has it and

Dragunov is that guy.
beats the life out of people, puts himself through it making everybody else look good, can actually talk and he wears a suit well.

Tricks character, especially now as a champion should have fine women around him.
when that little guy loses his cup, Trick needs to take Jakara and Lash away from him. they need to run with a winner.

tag team wise, I hope they bounce the titles around a lot. they're all pretty enjoyable without any clear one standing out from the rest. let the teams get some shine.
He's already lost it once with them and they stayed together. Crazy enough putting all of them together made them all better. Especially Dar tho.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Liver Not going to make pass 30 minutes :mjlol:
Nw1c4xN.png
"Give me some of that Hottie Biscotti. OH YES"!!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Corbin and Bron showed out. Good big man brawl to start the show

The white guy on commentary is far better than the Irish main roster one

The no mercy set is cool

Julius Creed has future world champion potential :wow:

That match was super fun, Garza and Humberto had some great moves

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Trick :wow: great entrance and presentation