9/3/24 ESPN+: Naoya Monster Inoue vs TJ Doheny (Undisputed Super Bantamweight Championship)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This reminds me of naseem Hamed and hope inoue doesn't become too defensive

Naz didnt have the tank anymore. Was walking around at middleweight between fights and his hands were cooked.

Funny thing is Brendan Ingle predicted he would be done within 2 years as an elite fighter a couple of months after the split.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Naz didnt have the tank anymore. Was walking around at middleweight between fights and his hands were cooked.

Funny thing is Brendan Ingle predicted he would be done within 2 years as an elite fighter a couple of months after the split.
Naz vs Bundu compared to his prior fight with ingle is what I'm talking about..not Naz lazy ass prior to Sanchez, Battery and his last bout.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wayne McCullough was no easy challenge, great chin and a machine. Took both Naz & Morales to points first time ever. I can agree with you regarding Naz partying and smashing page 3 models on weekly.

Between March 96- Oct 98 he fought 11 times. That's prospect up and coming schedule not a world champions. They were keeping him busy to try and cut out the vices and weight gain. Can also see why his hands also got phucked up and had no real rest and healing time.

If you piece everything together you can see why he peaked so soon and was done by 28.