[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
You build a big babyface when Mox loses. He's built up as one of the most unbeatable guys on the roster
OC's streak elevated the title. The person who beats OC should be a person who needs elevating, not an already made man. Plus since OC is such a loved babyface, the heel that beats him instantly becomes one of the most hated dudes on the roster. I still think Swerve, Starks, or Jay White should have been the ones to beat him.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Really good main event. Especially impressive is that the crowd really didn't seem that into it at the beginning (putting over heels in two straight major matches beforehand will do that), but they really got them by the end. Big pop for what was really a foregone conclusion, the diametric opposite of the Omega/Takeshyta finish.

I can't believe they've actually made Orange Cassidy of all people feel like somewhat of a main eventer. Say what you will about TK's booking, but that's a real accomplishment. Helps that he's such a talented dude in his own right.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
OC's streak elevated the title. The person who beats OC should be a person who needs elevating, not an already made man. Plus since OC is such a loved babyface, the heel that beats him instantly becomes one of the most hated dudes on the roster. I still think Swerve, Starks, or Jay White should have been the ones to beat him.
Mox with that belt makes ZERO sense unless he's going to be doing more NJPW dates or something

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

I don't disagree with you but on the flip side, I understand why Tony would go to his ace. I'm willing to see how it all plays out :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I said it before, I'm only good with OC losing the title to Moxley if this opens him up to get in a program for the AEW world title.