[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure about the Lana storyline, I know it adds character development to Miro, but I hope they don't water him down and turn him into a simp. I was glad they went the direction of him shrugging her off when she came out, instead of hugging and embracing her as the ditzy blonde manager. Keep Miro as a savage please.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Claudio winning with an uppercut was awesome. Dude delivers them so well and I always wanted to see him use some sort of version of it as a finisher (the toss up version is good).
I read some complain about the finish but I saw it as Eddie giving a wink to Kawada by treating Claudio's uppercut like Misawa's elbow.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
They either need to add one more guy or drop Yuta’s bum ass

Should add Garcia now that he’s done with Jericho and has finally gotten over with that lil dumbass dance
I was with you until you said add Garcia. Why replace one bum with the other?

They do need a new recruit(s), but still Garcia - and I know his pre JES style etc. fits but

:hhh:

Still need to watch the show, but I really think they could have bettered benefited AEW as a whole with a young guy, or some dude that is established but hasn't quite broke through into AEW's Upper card take that belt off OC. I don't care how good the match is. Moxley shouldn't have taken that belt off OC.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was with you until you said add Garcia. Why replace one bum with the other?

They do need a new recruit(s), but still Garcia - and I know his pre JES style etc. fits but

:hhh:

Still need to watch the show, but I really think they could have bettered benefited AEW as a whole with a young guy, or some dude that is established but hasn't quite broke through into AEW's Upper card take that belt off OC. I don't care how good the match is. Moxley shouldn't have taken that belt off OC.
Him & Danielson fit well together during those brief few weeks they were together

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Him & Danielson fit well together during those brief few weeks they were together
I know. I just don't like the dude and think he's the other side of the bland coin that is Utah.