[9/25/24] + [9/28/24] AEW Presents Grand Slam Dynamite and Collision

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This the first time I ever seen someone use a chair in front of the ref and didn’t get called for dq :dwillhuh:

Not understanding the point of that when it ended in count out like 2 min later anyway :dwillhuh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Are they both still good? I think they played for the championship a few years back a few times if i recall correctly. I remember it was both of them practically running college football. Maybe Auburn was in the mix too.
They Auburn vs OU game earlier was dope :ehh:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are they both still good? I think they played for the championship a few years back a few times if i recall correctly. I remember it was both of them practically running college football. Maybe Auburn was in the mix too.
Yeah Bama is legit and the players are happy to not be playing under grandad anymore but are still at the same standard. GA we'll see. Beck looking trash and Texas is clearly the other SEC power so far. We'll see how the rest of the season goes

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Bama is legit and the players are happy to not be playing under grandad anymore but are still at the same standard. GA we'll see. Beck looking trash and Texas is clearly the other SEC power so far. We'll see how the rest of the season goes
That’s still wild to me how Texas and OU are SEC teams now :dwillhuh: