[9/25/24] + [9/28/24] AEW Presents Grand Slam Dynamite and Collision

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Dudes really complaining of Suzuki W/L record? He’s a 50+ year old man who comes in from time to time to collect a check. He don’t give a fukk about a win. :mjlol:
But this is Grand Slam. It's a major AEW tv special. It should be used as a best of the best type of deal. Imagine if instead of old man Suzuki it was, Starks, Page, Miro, Ospreay (Champ v Champ) etc. Suzuki isn't special nor does he deserve this spot.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
But this is Grand Slam. It's a major AEW tv special. It should be used as a best of the best type of deal. Imagine if instead of old man Suzuki it was, Starks, Page, Miro, Ospreay (Champ v Champ) etc. Suzuki isn't special nor does he deserve this spot.
So book top AEW talent to lose to Jack Perry in a random title match so TSC can bytch about the outcome. Got it. :mjlol:

You’re arguing something unrelated to my post. Dudes were just taking about Suzuki’s record in AEW. Not the surprise. But since we’re talking about it, I don’t understand what yall expected in a throwaway match against Jack Perry on Collision. It might be Grand Slam Collision, but it’s still the B show.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So book top AEW talent to lose to Jack Perry in a random title match so TSC can bytch about the outcome. Got it.
Or.......you use smoke and mirrors to set up a program for the coming weeks and months. I didn't say job out whomever to Perry. I just said make it worth the wile. Suzuki adds nothing at this stage. You can't even be sports entertained by him these days.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Or.......you use smoke and mirrors to set up a program for the coming weeks and months. I didn't say job out whomever to Perry. I just said make it worth the wile. Suzuki adds nothing at this stage. You can't even be sports entertained by him these days.

This is why fans get letdown: because of fantasy booking. Just watch, don’t have expectations, and let it be. The product is more enjoyable if you just turn off your brain.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
This is why fans get letdown: because of fantasy booking. Just watch, don’t have expectations, and let it be. The product is more enjoyable if you just turn off your brain.
I'm not fantasy booking. Merely pointing out how Suzuki is a waste of everyone's time is merely a critique.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm not fantasy booking. Merely pointing out how Suzuki is a waste of everyone's time is merely a critique.
You said they coulda used a random title match to push a storyline. Thats not fantasy booking? :skip:

I didn’t even know there was a mystery challenge match for the title happening until it was brought up here. It ain’t some match that was built up for weeks with any hype. It is what it is.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
You said they coulda used a random title match to push a storyline. Thats not fantasy booking?
Dude stop. I said you COULD do something with this. I didn't book anything. I said that the opponent could be better. The end. Move along.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dude stop. I said you COULD do something with this. I didn't book anything. I said that the opponent could be better. The end. Move along.
Just because you ain’t name dropping wrasslers doesn’t mean you’re not trying to book something. You’re trying to juelz this, man. :mjlol:

i said my peace. The match happened. You’re likely gonna watch like I am.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Just because you ain’t name dropping wrasslers doesn’t mean you’re not trying to book something. You’re trying to juelz this, man.
Saying that something could be better isn't booking. I didn't tell some grand story, I just wanted a better opponent. You're being obtuse and doing that thing where people want the last word. Don't misrepresent me.