[9/25/24] + [9/28/24] AEW Presents Grand Slam Dynamite and Collision

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Best part of the show was MVP showing up. This company truly needs an act like the Hurt Business with a guy like MVP managing and hopefully a dude like Lashley destroying folks for a good while. I also liked how they are playing it slow from the start.

Impressed by how good Nigel looked. The match was good (not great) but dude hasn't wrestled 20 minutes in more than a decade and kept up, told a goody story and executed everything well :salute: I liked the little things they did with the end with Danielson having to struggle and fight like crazy to find the grip that could lock the hold and make Nigel tap.

@Jmare007 worst nightmare un about 20 minutes Lol..... I don't see Jawwwnnnn losing this one
Of course he's winning. Such a useless and dumb effort they are doing AGAIN for a guy that doesn't need it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't care how hobbled Dragon is. TK better not give Moxley another World Title Reign.

:unimpressed:
cue the Wade Barret "I've got some bad news" gif

:francis:

Save us Christian!
They have been building to the BCC putting Christian on notice to not fukk around with his cash in because they are around.

But I expect Darby to save Danielson from being murdered after losing the belt and maybe TK is crazy enough to have Mox get laid out by Darby and then Christian cashes in to send the Tacoma crowd somewhat "happy" :mjlol: