[9/25/24] + [9/28/24] AEW Presents Grand Slam Dynamite and Collision

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I bet Magical Girl also has like 38 years like Mina Shirakawa. These Japanese women don't age... at least until menopause hits.
they on that CD aging plan. Zero change for the duration of the CD, and then when it matures it does it all at once and all that interest hits right then :lolbron:
Girl go to sleep looking 20 at 40, and wake up looking 75 with a hunchback and bowed knees the very next day :mjlol:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Why are all the Asian female wrestlers always so happy go lucky?:pachaha:

we need the happy go lucky GOAT back in AEW :wow:

maki-itoh-maki.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I hear you. I don't agree though, He and Swerve are both probably two of the top black pro wrestlers in the world and probably top two in popularity.

If Khan wasn't such a p*ssy then Lashley vs Miro would be :banderas:
I'm not arguing their benefit, but more wanting them do avoid the very trap WWE always ends up doing - I want AEW to buck the trend and not follow it. It's lazy as shyt if the big feud for the only black main eventer in the company is against the most legit black FA talent they have ever hired. Because knowing Khan, he'll have them locked into a 6 month feud that isolates them away from the whole roster and then when it's over, there just 'won't be any plans' for either of them, but we'll have our fittyleventh Jungle Boy title defense, somehow :francis: