[9/25/24] + [9/28/24] AEW Presents Grand Slam Dynamite and Collision

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully, But i've seen him do that dumb shyt a few times where he send Jade, Saraya, or Britt to go do local promotion for a town they were in and then leaving them off completely :dwillhuh:

I could see Britt doing some promo for next week's show in Pittsburgh if they do any.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pretty strong attendance number for AEW TV these days. Should end up being the biggest of the calendar year with the Mercedes debut episode in Boston being the only one coming close to it

Looks like they expanded cuz the update i posted this morning was 8239 and now I see 8477 capacity. So they must've opened some more rows. 730 since last update is great.

I know it's Grand Slam which is a big event and it's NYC but setting up small and increasing as time went on and interest got better had def helped. Can't do that with small arenas. 8k when they were expecting not even 4k at first is decent. Hopefully show is good enough where next two before the ppv do well in sales as well.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Looks like they expanded cuz the update i posted this morning was 8239 and now I see 8477 capacity. So they must've opened some more rows. 730 since last update is great.

I know it's Grand Slam which is a big event and it's NYC but setting up small and increasing as time went on and interest got better had def helped. Can't do that with small arenas. 8k when they were expecting not even 4k at first is decent. Hopefully show is good enough where next two before the ppv do well in sales as well.

Just curious, who are your favorite teams?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just curious, who are your favorite teams?

I wouldn't say I have a favorite for every sport and it has changed over time.

MLB: growing up it was the Marlins but they done messed up so many times that I don't even bother, nor watch baseball much.

NHL: mainly been the Panthers tho it's good that they winning & gaining popularity but I'm not a diehard fan.

NBA: the Heat tho i haven't been keeping up much with watching the NBA lately unless it's the playoffs, same with nhl.

NFL: started with the dolphins but they disappointed so much including all the hype with Marino and kept losing, including constantly to the jets when I was a kid. Now I just watch red zone and whoever in primetime games for fantasy football or whatever bet I throw in.

Between wrestling 5 days a week and NFL 3 days, I don't bother watching other sports much unless I'm bored channel surfing at other times. Most the regular season games just the same shyt anyways until the playoffs. Gonna see the same team on a daily basis and it gets tiring. Unless I'm in the intent of making money, I don't bother with others except nfl.

I prolly watch nfl 90% of my main 4 sports viewing.