[9/25/24] + [9/28/24] AEW Presents Grand Slam Dynamite and Collision

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Live from Queens, home to the oldest tree in New York City, an Experimental Weather Control Tower, Radiation Test Houses, and the world's largest (not located in Kentucky) Bourbon Distillery, it's AEW Grand Slam! Dynamite will be live and Collision for Saturday will be taped in front of 20,000 15,000 10,000 thousands of fans. So far, here is what we have:

DYNAMITE

AEW Tag Team Championship Match: The Young Bucks (c) vs. Will Ospreay and Kyle Fletcher

AEW Women's Championship: Mariah May (c) vs. Yuka Sakazaki

FTW Championship: HOOK (c) vs. Roderick Strong

Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness (let's be real, this match is happening)

Future AEW Title Shot: Darby Allin (next in line) vs. Jon Moxley

Prince Nana provides an update on Swerve

COLLISION

TNT Championship Open Challenge: "Scapegoat" Jack Perry vs. ????

Continental Championship Eliminator: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Sammy Guevara

Lumberjack Strap Match: Jeff Jarrett vs. Hangman Page

Saraya's Rules Match: Saraya vs. Jamie Hayter

Tornado Trios Piss Break Match: Chris Jericho, Big Bill, and Bryan Keith vs. Orange Cassidy, Mark Briscoe, and Kyle O'Reilly

Triple Threat Match: The Beast Mortos vs. Hologram vs. Dralistico

TBD (Announced but not for which specific show)

AEW Trios Championship Open Invitation: PAC and Blackpool Compat Club (c) vs. ?????

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Even the Collision card looks like it could be a good Dynamite card. Both combined is practically a ppv. Weakest match is The Conglomeration vs LT and hopefully it being a tornado tag makes it somewhat better. But having it right after a commercial break would be best so fans know to take a 15 minute break.

actually just came across this post so another match for collision.

not sure where that trios championships match can fit in. could go on either show. i think if possible they should hold out for the anniversary show, if its not gonna get the time it deserves. hopefully they can fit it in tho and its a good one.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looking at TM, they looked to have opened up that row of sections along the bottom right up thru where it starts to turn. so the 2 sections on the bottom right now go all the way over to the same ones on the bottom left. most of the bottom looks to be sold especially those row bunches. i see just single seats scattered around. the top right looks to have been cut down as well. Wouldn't be surprised if next update has them over 6500 at minimum. Hopefully over 6750.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Even the Collision card looks like it could be a good Dynamite card. Both combined is practically a ppv. Weakest match is The Conglomeration vs LT and hopefully it being a tornado tag makes it somewhat better. But having it right after a commercial break would be best so fans know to take a 15 minute break.

actually just came across this post so another match for collision.

not sure where that trios championships match can fit in. could go on either show. i think if possible they should hold out for the anniversary show, if its not gonna get the time it deserves. hopefully they can fit it in tho and its a good one.

I'm gonna guess the Trios one will be on Dynamite. Would be odd to have two open challenge matches on the same show.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
hopefully Jack Perry opponent a worthy one. tho it being on Collision tells me it may not be. Eddie Kingston not ready to come back yet and I doubt Copeland is either. Maybe Daniel Garcia but thats doubtful. Could be Hobbs if he nearly cleared. Be crazy if it were Ricky tho but that doesn't seem like a Collision type of return.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
As a big og RoH fan this build for Nigel vs Danielson has been maddening.
shyt is a slap in the face. They’re really treating it like a Rampage match :beli: horrible booking and disrespectful to the viewers and wrestlers involved.

Also, I can’t be the only one that feels the card is kinda weak? Looking forward to BD/Nigel, Hangman/JJ, and Rainmaker/Sammy (:mindblown: @ me wanting to watch JJ/Sammy in 2024) but who knows, the others might surprise me.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: Mortos, Hologram and Dralistico gonna be fire as fukk! Will the winning streak come to an end? Will Mortos snap Hologram in half with a top rope gorilla press slam?! Is he gonna barrel through both with a tope that defies all physics?

....is Dralistico only here to eat the pin?