[9/23/24] It’s the YEET in the DOG Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't understand why this would effect the peacock deal when its signed through 2026 :francis:

_____

A new report provides an update on WWE‘s programming on Peacock.

WWE shows are on the move, as SmackDown has moved to USA Network, while NXT will premiere on The CW Network on October 1.

Steven Muelhausen of The Takedown on SI reports that, per a Peacock spokesperson, as part of their agreement with WWE, SmackDown’s complete past season library is available, while new episodes will be available only 30 days after airing on USA.

With RAW, new episodes will be available 30 days after airing, as the show will remain on USA Network through the end of 2024.

The spokesperson also said that Peacock will no longer have the libraries of NXT and RAW when their contracts expire. The streaming service will have countdown clocks to inform viewers of their expiration dates starting on September 19 and December 2, respectively.

Muelhausen also writes that a WWE spokesperson said that all PLEs will continue to air exclusively on Peacock.

WWE RAW will move to Netflix in January 2025. It is currently unclear how this may affect programming otherwise. WrestleZone will provide more information as it becomes available.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wwe must have read my critique of bron breaker being soft as hell on the mic.

Now he trying to sound right.
While still having that light ass voice.
Dude need a manager to speak for him. Or ask his uncle how to get proper vocal tonality to get some convincability.

If jay and the tongans outside of werewolf. Would get some workrate and a moveset.
Maybe I could watch wwe more than five minutes. Before I get disgusted and turn on some better workers.

if jey had aesthetics, workrate and a moveset. It wpuld be over over. Yet these tongans will not hit the gym outside of rock, roman and werewolf.
Plus refuse to have higher workrate and psychology.
Outside of werewolf.....

Rick rude : this is a chest aesthetic business.

Art Barr

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anyone actually expect Jey to win here?
Nope. He needs to be involved in the Bloodline civil war feud, instead of that cringe ass high school love story angle.
I don't understand why this would effect the peacock deal when its signed through 2026 :francis:

_____

A new report provides an update on WWE‘s programming on Peacock.

WWE shows are on the move, as SmackDown has moved to USA Network, while NXT will premiere on The CW Network on October 1.

Steven Muelhausen of The Takedown on SI reports that, per a Peacock spokesperson, as part of their agreement with WWE, SmackDown’s complete past season library is available, while new episodes will be available only 30 days after airing on USA.

With RAW, new episodes will be available 30 days after airing, as the show will remain on USA Network through the end of 2024.

The spokesperson also said that Peacock will no longer have the libraries of NXT and RAW when their contracts expire. The streaming service will have countdown clocks to inform viewers of their expiration dates starting on September 19 and December 2, respectively.

Muelhausen also writes that a WWE spokesperson said that all PLEs will continue to air exclusively on Peacock.

WWE RAW will move to Netflix in January 2025. It is currently unclear how this may affect programming otherwise. WrestleZone will provide more information as it becomes available.
It doesn't make any sense. You'd think that they'd want NXT to stay on Peacock, since it's way more popular than the CW app.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

tenor.gif