[9/20/23] AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: At least one title change guaranteed - MJF/ Joe; Claudio/Kingston; Moxley/Fenix; Saray/Storm; Jericho/Guevara

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
AEW needs more in ring promos and entertaining segments. It’s just wrestling on wrestling on wrestling.
Exactly. It’s wild how quickly stuff changed from the beginning. When Jericho was champ and feuding with Cody or Mox they were doing something different EVERY week segment wise keeping it fresh and still having GREAT matches.

We getting good matches and all still but no good stories behind them. That’s half of why we watch this shyt lol. On top of that TK doesn’t want to beat anybody so we know who winning these matches already half the time.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
AEW needs more in ring promos and entertaining segments. Its just wrestling on wrestling on wrestling.
Dynamite had more promos than usual a few weeks ago, and it was one of the better Dynamites they’ve done recently.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Absolutely trash......

But its exactly what I would have done if I was the ref for Brock vs Taker at WM30 :mjlol:

Either that or faked a heart attack :russ:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
MJF always crying about what others have done to him but he does shyt like this

mjf-finger-kid.png
Like a Jew would :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
AEW needs more in ring promos and entertaining segments. Its just wrestling on wrestling on wrestling.
You must hate njpw cuz there is no in ring promos on there except for the final winner of the night. They all about wrestling, not no sports entertainment. Yet they still able to build stars based on their in-ring talent. Motherfukkers on there that I don't understand what they saying, yet they put on great matches whenever I see them wrestle. Of course the Americans need a damn soap opera every week while the Japanese sit there quietly, just happy to have a wrestling show to attend.