[9/20/23] AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: At least one title change guaranteed - MJF/ Joe; Claudio/Kingston; Moxley/Fenix; Saray/Storm; Jericho/Guevara

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"More people know about Sammy Guevara because he was in a match with Chris Jericho on the grand stage. More eyes were on him making him a star." - Jericho on his fukk ass podcast next week :mjlol:
Maaaaaaaaan fucck all that. They let Sami end Miro's TNT title streak and he did absolutely NOTHING with it. fukk Sami :camby:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man you nikkas are miserable fam :mjlol: wrestling is 99% retelling shyt if you watch it long enough.

I was saying in the L.A. Knight thread, who fukking cares if he lifted some shyt from The Rock or Stone Cold. Ric Flair lifted shyt from Buddy Rogers. Hogan was inspired by Superstar Billy Graham.

None of this shyt is really "new" Lol

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Maaaaaaaaan fucck all that. They let Sami end Miro's TNT title streak and he did absolutely NOTHING with it. fukk Sami :camby:

I hear you, but Jericho lost to fukking Action Andretti and can't put this guy he's been paired with for 4 years over. It's ridiculous. Same shyt he did with Santana and Ortiz too.