[9/16/24] Wrestle & Flow Monday Night Raw Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Solid ass raw :ehh:

Bron breaker is damn good on the mic now and his face to face with jey was great. I sorta wish they make the Bad Blood Card. Maybe Monday ends in a DQ
This is why I hate 5 match ppv cards... certain matches do need to make it on ppvs just limit it to 6-8 matches no more no less

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Still feel like Raw is lacking that big Superstar since Cody left. Seth not being there hurts also.

Bianca and Jade being able to be on both shows desperately helps that bum ass womens division, Would like for Bayley to lose that tag match and go over as well. Liv needs a credible babyface challenger after she hopefully beats Rhea.

The Bronson Reed booking has been AMAZING. Give me more fucckery like that for the midcarders and im happy. Never thought I'd see dude get over and now I look forward to seeing what he does.

Loved there was finally some progression for Woods, Been waiting forever to see what he could do on his own if really given the chance. Never got to see it in TNA or WWE but as smart as he is, I think he'd cook up some FIRE if given the chance.

I dont know how/when/if it ever happens but I'd love to see Gunther vs Ludwig he's been a surprise standout to me over the past year. Feel like they've dropped the ball on Dragunov since coming up though.

Last edited:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Dom is 6'1 and bigger than 95% of the All Petite Wrestling roster who all get worshiped because they "get 5 stars in the Tokyo Dome".

he's the best heel in the business right now
I think you're overrating Dom. He's pretty much the heel version of Jey Uso.
Jey Uso- HIghest selling merch. Got the charisma and has one of the top reactions. Yet moveset is limited and can't put on a 5 star match. Higher ups don't believe in him as a solo champion

Prison Dom- over as a heel. Loudest boos in the business. Yet his matches aren't good except the one with his dad at Mania. Limited moveset. And when I say limited moveset I dont mean you have to be this 1000 holds and counterholds type wrestler. Can you be entertaining for 15 min or more?. Look at Bianca and Iyo, they had the best match of the night. Dom looks like he's never lifted a weight ever. No one is ever gonna believe him as a future world champion. He's there to take bumps, get booed. and maybe get a lucky win once in a while.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think you're overrating Dom. He's pretty much the heel version of Jey Uso.
Jey Uso- HIghest selling merch. Got the charisma and has one of the top reactions. Yet moveset is limited and can't put on a 5 star match. Higher ups don't believe in him as a solo champion

Prison Dom- over as a heel. Loudest boos in the business. Yet his matches aren't good except the one with his dad at Mania. Limited moveset. And when I say limited moveset I dont mean you have to be this 1000 holds and counterholds type wrestler. Can you be entertaining for 15 min or more?. Look at Bianca and Iyo, they had the best match of the night. Dom looks like he's never lifted a weight ever. No one is ever gonna believe him as a future world champion. He's there to take bumps, get booed. and maybe get a lucky win once in a while.

This isn't aew throughout history guys with limited move sets who are popular win titles

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Im late, just finished the Bianca/IYO match. Holy shyt brehs:wow: one of the best women matches I’ve ever seen. Whole show has been fire. The Bronson/braun fukkery:damn: Bron and Jey crazy chemistry. Now I don’t want the shyt to go to 2 hours