[9/16/23] AEW Collision: Danielson/Claudio vs. Starks/Big Bill; FTR defends the tag team titles; Britt vs. Stat for TBS title; Andrade vs. Scorpio

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
what was the bet?
He said “find an anti-black post that I dapped” and I did him one better, I showed proof that he defended a poster who had posted anti-black stuff in the past. He’s also caped for Da Queef in the past too, who I believe was outed as a Trump supporter. I find that very interesting for a user who has the usertitle “Hunter Biden Defense Force.” He’s either confused or just a retard, I’ll go with the latter for now.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I find some of the complaints about the booking of Collision in the post-Punk era funny. After the first wo episodes, all but one episode had at least 2 matches that either lasted way too fukking long or never should have happened on TV in the first place.

I mean just look at all these types of nonsense matches on each card in the Punk era. Are these seriously the type of matches you are clamoring for? Well I've got news for you, you're still getting them.

Episode #1:
Miro vs. Tony Nese

Episode #2:
Hobbs vs. Jeremy Prophet

Episode #3:
MJF vs. Ethan Page for the AEW title
Miro vs. Anthony Henry

Episode #4
Julia Hart vs. Bambi Hall
Scorpio Sky vs. Action Andretti

Episode #5
Malakai Black and Brody King vs. Artemis Spencer and Randy Myers - this was the show featuring 2 out of 3 falls tag match that took an hour

Episode #6
Bullet Club Gold vs. Action Andretti and Darius Martin
Miro vs. Nick Comoroto

Episode #7
Samoa Joe vs. Gravity
Bullet Club Gold vs. Andretti/Darius Martin/Vikingo

Episode #8
Samoa Joe vs Serpentico
House of Black vs. Andretti/Darius Martin/Lee Johnson
Jay White vs. Metalik

Episode #9
The Acclaimed vs. the Iron Savages
Samoa Joe vs. Andrew Everett
Luchasaurus vs. Brock Anderson for the TNT title in a match that took over 5 minutes

Episode #10
Jay White vs. Dalton Castle in a 12-minute match
Bullet Club Gold vs. Iron Savages
Big Bill vs. Derek Neal
Hobbs vs. Kevin Ku

Episode #11 - last Punk era Collision
Kingston/OC/Penta vs. Sabian/Butcher/Blade
Dark Order vs. Andretti and Darius Martin
Big Bill vs. Vary Morales
Keith Lee vs. Zicky Dice

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
samoe-joe-jeff-jarrett.gif

IN

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
First time watching Collision from the start. Do they always start it with a bunch of promos before the intro? Was kinda digging that.