[9/16/23] AEW Collision: Danielson/Claudio vs. Starks/Big Bill; FTR defends the tag team titles; Britt vs. Stat for TBS title; Andrade vs. Scorpio

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Running through the show on my DVR and the recording cut out before the main event finish :skip: . Good to hear Statlander won and they didn't try to hotshot the belt back on Britt.

Also nice to see that Toni Storm segment. Props to her or whoever came up with that character, because I thought she was solid before but never was over the moon about her like others. Now she has the top spot as far as women in AEW for me.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
The d m d stay doing the j o b :picard:

Wonder if she in the doghouse for all the thunder Rosa beef

Andrade / switch :gladbron:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Big win for Ricky. Does Big Bill actually wrestle in Timbs :mjlol:

FTR jobber match storyline doesn't make sense if they are just gonna collide with Aussie Open. It only works if a deserving team goes over.

I don't take the Dark Order serious but Silver is fine.

Andrade vs Switch should be good. Maybe this will lead to Switch/Juice vs Andrade/Rush or Naito (doubtful) at Wrestle Dream.

Never heard of the Righteous. They went over the Hardy's clean out of nowhere so we'll see.

Another good match with incosistent talent for Stat. Britt needs a heel turn bad. Her character only works as a face in Pennsylvania which is dumb.

Shoutout to Toni for this 50's startlet gimmick. It's my favorite thing in wrestling right now. Hopefully she gets new music and a black and white style entrance to go with it.

Keith Lee needs to find a look soon because black anime nerd will never work. Ask ACH.

Somehow there was a take guy was getting caught before the promos started. Never seen that in wrestling in like the 25+ years I've been watching. Big Bill looked like he was about to throw him through the set too :heh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Big win for Ricky. Does Big Bill actually wrestle in Timbs :mjlol:

FTR jobber match storyline doesn't make sense if they are just gonna collide with Aussie Open. It only works if a deserving team goes over.

I don't take the Dark Order serious but Silver is fine.

Andrade vs Switch should be good. Maybe this will lead to Switch/Juice vs Andrade/Rush or Naito (doubtful) at Wrestle Dream.

Never heard of the Righteous. They went over the Hardy's clean out of nowhere so we'll see.

Another good match with incosistent talent for Stat. Britt needs a heel turn bad. Her character only works as a face in Pennsylvania which is dumb.

Shoutout to Toni for this 50's startlet gimmick. It's my favorite thing in wrestling right now. Hopefully she gets new music and a black and white style entrance to go with it.

Keith Lee needs to find a look soon because black anime nerd will never work. Ask ACH.

Somehow there was a take guy was getting caught before the promos started. Never seen that in wrestling in like the 25+ years I've been watching. Big Bill looked like he was about to throw him through the set too :heh:
Pretty sure the second one was a bit because the first one definitely was not.