[9/16/2022] AEW Rampage: Samoa Joe vs. Josh Woods for the ROH TV Title; Penelope Ford vs. Willow Nightingale

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Who wasn't a fan of the Hardys back then
πŸ˜‚ I wasn't building a straw man, where did I say that πŸ˜‚ I'm pretty sure FTR are fans of The Hardy Boys, but we know who are their favorite tag team and who influenced them to wrestle πŸ˜‚

I watched the podcast not knowing who Wardlows favorite wrestler's and or who influenced him was, nor did I know his life story...in context I said I(me) would have never guessed it...πŸ˜‚

I'm sure any wrestler can name PLENTY of wrestler's and or tag team being the one to influence them or their favorite of all time πŸ˜‚

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
That's like me saying, "I would have never guessed The Midnight Express are Ftr favorite tag team"

*Old man* Who wasn't a fan of the midnight express

:beli: who said anything about them not having a huge fan base old man πŸ˜‚

Brock Lesnar who's your favorite wrestler

Lesnar: I didn't really watch wrestling

*Old man* who wasn't fans of....wait πŸ˜‚

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
πŸ˜‚ I wasn't building a straw man, where did I say that πŸ˜‚ I'm pretty sure FTR are fans of The Hardy Boys, but we know who are their favorite tag team and who influenced them to wrestle πŸ˜‚

I watched the podcast not knowing who Wardlows favorite wrestler's and or who influenced him was, nor did I know his life story...in context I said I(me) would have never guessed it...πŸ˜‚

I'm sure any wrestler can name PLENTY of wrestler's and or tag team being the one to influence them or their favorite of all time πŸ˜‚
Relax, I wasn't even saying that you're building a straw man just saying people watching WWE were big fans of them.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
You already moving on from Jamie to Willow

daniel-bryan-daniel.gif

Let @StackBundles get his in, breh.

Just means more of that thick, strong, STURDY Englishwoman for me. :mjlit:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Just watch and my thoughts

-Sting is about to turn on Darby and become house of black leader

Willow and Ford :ohlawd:

Didn't mjf just win a token to face the champion so why are they having another match just to give hangman a shot:beli:

They got Trina to face Jade :skip:

Joe vs warlow :ehh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just watch and my thoughts

-Sting is about to turn on Darby and become house of black leader

Willow and Ford :ohlawd:

Didn't mjf just win a token to face the champion so why are they having another match just to give hangman a shot:beli:

They got Trina to face Jade :skip:

Joe vs warlow :ehh:
MJF's chip is like MITB apparently. No one with any intelligence is going to cash it in advance, run in during a match or right after the match to cash it in so you can go up against a guy or two when their already spent.