[9/14] (All - The Elite)W Dynamite: Indefinitely Suspended, CM Punk is serving Go-Home Grand Slams at Denny's once more.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Mox vs Sammy was a nice opener and Danielson vs Jericho was a good main event. Good way to start and end the show :ehh:

Swerve and Lee are getting real momentum now, a shame but it’s the Acclaimed’s turn unless swerve and Lee go full heel for the W

Danielson needs the belt

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
btw.. Grand Slam has been selling slower this time. Bryan vs. Omega sold that out last year. They need Bryan to win here in my view :manny:

Omega/D Bry is a huge match. Way bigger than D Bry vs Mox imo. Will draw more and the match will actually be fire. If only adderral man could get a good storyline out of D Bry n Omega :ohlawd:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Plus Swerve deserves a singles push, Keith Lee too ftm

They need to go heel and start a stable with Hobbs, that would be dope
Why does everyone keep saying wrestler(s) X/Y needs to go heel?

And weren't people complaining that all the black male wrestlers got relagated to the same group/feud/segments?

Team Taz feud with Jay Lethal, who gets Sonny Kiss
Team Taz feud with Swerve and Lee
Team Taz now feuds with itself.
Breh the belt is beautiful. Quite possibly the best active belt in wrestling, but that shyt been passed around more than a hoe on college move in week.
Bullshyt. Every champion has had a 150+ day reign. Y2J-182, Mox-277, Omega-346, Page-197

Then Punk broke his foot at 90 days. And even Interim Mox had it for 70 days. Again, no real short reigns outside of injuries.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Omega/D Bry is a huge match. Way bigger than D Bry vs Mox imo. Will draw more and the match will actually be fire. If only adderral man could get a good storyline out of D Bry n Omega :ohlawd:
Grand Slam I sold out or was very close to be a sell out even before they announced Omega vs Bryan, which we knew would happen weeks before that Dynamite anyway.

This time around tickets are more expensive (the gate will surpass the $1million mark) and they are in the 10k range. Makes sense considering the company is much colder than last September and there's no novelty or running that kind of building for the first time.

Dragon vs Mox in 6 days notice shouldn't move the needle much. To be honest the only match I could see move the needle in such short build would be Danielson vs Omega II or maybe Omega vs Ospray (though on the latter I'm just going by what I think the core AEW would pay to see, I could be wrong).

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm an AEW stan but settle down lol
Breh the belt is beautiful. Quite possibly the best active belt in wrestling, but that shyt been passed around more than a hoe on college move in week.

It’s the Brittany Renner of championships right now, it needs to get a stable home to rebuild its reputation
What I mean is D Bry will elevate the prestige of the title more than anyone else on the AEW roster could.

And far as this second post, it ain’t a coincidence the AEW title wasn’t getting passed around till CM Punk got in the picture. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone ruin a world title picture the way CM Punk did with AEW.