[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
We need candidates in their physical prime so that they can have a boxing match in between the debate questions. This is the world I want and I won't settle for anything less

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Trump will not answer any questions with a straight answer

Mr trump when it comes to the economy what plans do u have in store for the millions of people who say they don’t have enough money to feed their family

Trump: well well*hands moving* we been working on the plan for the last few weeks David.. but the problem is that Kamala and sleepy joe have our borders all tied up with immigrants and they are destroying our country, right now i had a woman come up to me and said Trump we need u back in office because joe border is killing our household

Daps
less than a platform for kamala to articulate her policy, tonight will be a captivating demonstration of how embarrassingly unfit trump is to sit in the white house. it will be a comedy of errors the likes of which has never happened on a debate stage.

you thought biden’s performance was bad?

packwatch-pack.gif

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
The scariest outcome would be if Donald actually got his 5 brain cells together and actually debated.

But his narcissism won't allow it.