[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Stickied, please. I'm here for it. :mjgrin:

@hex @newarkhiphop @Barnett114 @Houston911 gon hit us with the stimulus package? :lupe:

Trump's definitely gonna slip up and call Kamala some album cut racial slur that he heard his father say all the time.
The first time Kamala uses a word that Trump can't spell, she's finna be all kinds of "gals, mammies, moon crickets, and mud people". I wouldn't even be surprised if we hear a "pickaninny" or a "jigaboo" during the debate.
:mjpls:

Kamala's camp knew this would likely happen that's why they were trying to push for no mic muting but Trump wouldn't agree to that :snoop:

seeing her back him in a corner over the Project 25 stuff is gon be great though :banderas:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Oh, Imma be drunk AND high for this :blessed:

Yep me too!!!
Imma roll a blunt and get some whiskey and gingerale ready!

Kamala can basically come with her mouth covered by bandages and she'll probably still win.
Trump is not 2020 Trump, he just rambles on nowadays.
He used to be funny, he's really not anymore, he doesn't have have it any longer

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yep me too!!!
Imma roll a blunt and get some whiskey and gingerale ready!

Kamala can basically come with her mouth covered by bandages and she'll probably still win.
Trump is not 2020 Trump, he just rambles on nowadays.
He used to be funny, he's really not anymore, he doesn't have have it any longer
This the pregame for me.
When Walz and Vamce face off??? :mjlit:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Debates don’t mean shyt other than impressions. Harris could fukk around and be flawless and still end up losing it all come November

Really they need to get rid of this type of forum but the nerds and the idiots love this kinda shyt
Nikk they literally changed candidate because if a debate.