[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Tbh. The kind of white people that y'all paint as Trump supporters are not even remotely the majority.
Many of them are just normal ass white dudes.

My goddamn middle manager ($180k+/yr) runs an Engineering department filled with Libertarians and Republicans
and he himself is a Republican.

I'm the only person with leftist views in the damn office and I bite my tongue regularly.

This idea that these people are not smart, capable or even cognizant of what is going on just falls
flat in reality IMO.

Even if they think Trump is a buffoon, they still agree with many of his stances.
Shut yo dumb white ass cos playing liberal thinking you slick trying to get the narrative truth of maga being inbreed dumb ofays changed to being intelligent, the fukk out of here. :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm "carrrying water for white folk" because I'm not painting them as imbeciles but evil people
complicit in their own destruction?

If that's carrying water then I guess I am :yeshrug:

You really think you're the only person realizes crackas ain't shyt whether they copping a squat out somewhere near Bowling Green or running the head of a fortune 500 company?

in 2024?

Man.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Tbh. The kind of white people that y'all paint as Trump supporters are not even remotely the majority.
Many of them are just normal ass white dudes.

My goddamn middle manager ($180k+/yr) runs an Engineering department filled with Libertarians and Republicans
and he himself is a Republican.

I'm the only person with leftist views in the damn office and I bite my tongue regularly.

This idea that these people are not smart, capable or even cognizant of what is going on just falls
flat in reality IMO.

Even if they think Trump is a buffoon, they still agree with many of his stances.
The smart ones hide behind the dumb ones

the dumb ones are always the foot soldiers.

LBJ already told us how they do it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
She won. Concepts of a plan was the nail in the ⚰️ how you shyt on ACA and had almost a decade to come up with a replacement plan and he only has concepts :martin:
Because he highkey likes Obamacare…but he can’t say it

That’s why he didn’t get rid of it back then and that’s why his team didn’t craft something to replace it now

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:gladbron:

GXKfaGBbAAAz_IS

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut yo dumb white ass cos playing liberal thinking you slick trying to get the narrative truth of maga being inbreed dumb ofays changed to being intelligent, the fukk out of here. :mjlol:

No one is saying "MAGA is intelligent".
What I'm saying is:
They aren't fukking DUMB and they know what they're VOTING FOR.

I'm sorry you idiots are naive as fukk and think millions of white people don't get what type of time
the right is on.

I have no idea why this is shocking to you.

Do you think they "Didn't know what was going on" when Obama was running for president and they threw out all kinds of dog whistles
about his last name ? or his attire? or anything else?