[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt did anybody hear that 2nd caller on CSPAN after the debate?

:mjtf:

Said she was a black woman from Houston, single mother of 2, currently 4 months pregnant and she can’t go to the hospital to check on her baby because of Kamala and Medicaid. She sounded like she was having a panic attack with deep breathing on the phone. They cut away from her lmao
Is there any way to catch a replay that?

Eastbmore

Man, money ain't got no owners.
Supporter
Daps
Trump will not answer any questions with a straight answer

Mr trump when it comes to the economy what plans do u have in store for the millions of people who say they don’t have enough money to feed their family

Trump: well well*hands moving* we been working on the plan for the last few weeks David.. but the problem is that Kamala and sleepy joe have our borders all tied up with immigrants and they are destroying our country, right now i had a woman come up to me and said Trump we need u back in office because joe border is killing our household
Prophecy

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:laff:

Even FOX said that she won. They said Trump won the first point and the last point, so if you only watched that then he won. So instead of going after her FOX is going after the ABC moderators.
they're mad at the moderators like they shoulda been mansplaining every statement he made.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wants to do transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison. Is that what you want America?

MV5BY2NmZTgwNjktMDJjNC00NzFhLTgxNmYtZTA4MDk0NmI3ODM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,3,500,281_.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The debate change once she challenged Trump about his rallies, I don't know why but when you challenge Trump about his rallies and the crowd sizes of his rallies it gets under his skin and it irritates him.

He's extremely narcissistic.

She set a few traps but that was the first. It completely threw him off.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh. The kind of white people that y'all paint as Trump supporters are not even remotely the majority.
Many of them are just normal ass white dudes.

My goddamn middle manager ($180k+/yr) runs an Engineering department filled with Libertarians and Republicans
and he himself is a Republican.

I'm the only person with leftist views in the damn office and I bite my tongue regularly.

This idea that these people are not smart, capable or even cognizant of what is going on just falls
flat in reality IMO.

Even if they think Trump is a buffoon, they still agree with many of his stances.