80s babies can we even explain what 'Earnest' was and why he was something in pop culture to gen z and beyond??

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I remember these movies but not really. I know I thought that shyt was funny though. There was one where he was hoopin, absolutely ridiculous :russ:

I saw them on some streaming service, don’t remember which, and thought about showing one to my kids but i can already see them being like wtf is this :dahell::camby:
they'll remind yr ass in 15 years "remember when you used to watch this? :mjlol:"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is when they systemically.
found a way to market us ignorance.
That people accepted and should have rebelled against back then.

This shyt started after those weak ass mother groups.
ruined toys and cartoons with their lack of parental responsibility based deflection.

All from their udc based meddling in america. to make young folks ignorant and susceptible to bullshyt.

First it was the bullshyt that is:

Pee wee Herman
Then it was Ed grimley.

Then this bullshyt.
Followed by an entire thing

being pushed by steve-o's father in corporate America's model. Where steve-o's father was basically like. I can make a world for my clown degree seeking son.

fukk all the groups and the kids who watched this shyt.

Immediate turn off of this bullshyt.

Art Barr

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Same lane as Peewee Herman and early Jim Carrey. They were real life cartoon characters.

I watched Ernest Scared Stupid with my nephew recently and it holds up :ehh:
Pee Wee Herman was different.
Pee Wee Herman was a Cheech and Chong "Stoner" character for adults, cleaned up and turned into a kid's show:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I liked the Halloween one a lot

Don’t remember shyt about it tho

Them pre-internet, pre-social media, pre-streaming days where there wasn’t shyt to do on a Sunday afternoon but watch whatever Flash Gordon, Never Ending Story, Rocky 1-4, PeeWee’s Big Adventure ass movies randomly came on

Tho this was more early 90s when I was 7-8 or something