8 year old girl drives 10miles to the nearest target.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This actually does show kids are capable of a lot of things we say they're too young for. Of course, like in this case, that doesn't mean they should, but just remember your kids are capable of so much more coli brehs

I read a comment somewhere of a parent saying they treat their kids like little adults asking them questions of what should they do.

Kids are damn smart

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I need to see some sort of video footage because I know I would get a chuckle. I wanna see the ring footage when she got in the car and drove off. The mailbox getting knocked over and her hopping out the car to go into Target. Fuk all that 'she's 8 so we can't show her' shyt, I wanna laugh.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This actually does show kids are capable of a lot of things we say they're too young for. Of course, like in this case, that doesn't mean they should, but just remember your kids are capable of so much more coli brehs
Idk why I imagined somebody passing your kids the keys and the PS2 controller for their submersible and saying "you are capable of so much more" :blessed:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I need to see some sort of video footage because I know I would get a chuckle. I wanna see the ring footage when she got in the car and drove off. The mailbox getting knocked over and her hopping out the car to go into Target. Fuk all that 'she's 8 so we can't show her' shyt, I wanna laugh.
This lol. My daughter is starting her drivers training this year and she would crack up at an actual video of this.