[8/9/24] WWE Friday Night Smackdown: Our Tribal Chief Returns ☝🏾

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Fatu is the struggle.. can’t have Roman lose the belt and have fans chanting for him for months just to have him get beat down like 00 Rock. Jacob will be the balance

send him through the same shyte other former champs go through

sweat & bleed like everyone else

fukk that plot armour go to war for real stop with the princess treatment

Ya'll working ya'll self into a shoot...:mjlol: The man is injured

HOW CONVENIENT*

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
they gotta make roman struggle

that hulk hogan bulletproof booking is trash

also they fukk with jacob fatu different they keeping him out the mix on purpose

I agree, they have to make bloodline 2.0 look stronger and Roman struggle a little bit so Roman can have legitimate reasons for building his team back. Hopefully this was just a one time thing and they can move with that plan forward

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think I've made mention of the fact that my son has fallen in love with wrestling so in bonding with him, I watch it too sometimes. I was a hulkamaniac growing up so I'm familiar with stuff.

As I watch it now, the product is far better than before. It seems to be in a great space right now. I will say that there is an ethereal feeling around Roman Reigns. My son says it's his aura but I have to admit it seems different with him and it seems like this run as face or anti-villain is going to launch him into the stratosphere.