[8/9/24] WWE Friday Night Smackdown: Our Tribal Chief Returns ☝🏾

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Jacob injury was probably a blessing if they were going to have him interfere at SS or tonight. That encounter is going to be :banderas:

Was hoping for a promo on TV from Roman. Cause that Acknowledge me would have been :ohlawd:

Only nitpick is this new theme and the length of the intro. It's so long that he comes out before the beat hits :pachaha: Segment seemed a little overproduced a bit imo but whatever. Them pops now are crazy.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn't. Dude had no problem booking them like shyt, but now that his:mjpls:booking is starting to get called out more all of a sudden the black wrestlers are winning.:mjlol:

Yeah I'm skeptical. Booking has to remain strong and consistent. We'll see.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jacob injury was probably a blessing if they were going to have him interfere at SS or tonight. That encounter is going to be :banderas:

Was hoping for a promo on TV from Roman. Cause that Acknowledge me would have been :ohlawd:

Only nitpick is this new theme and the length of the intro. It's so long that he comes out before the beat hits :pachaha: Segment seemed a little overproduced a bit imo but whatever. Them pops now are crazy.
I think his Mania theme should just be his Mania theme, because his original one was perfect and timed everything correctly.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I think his Mania theme should just be his Mania theme, because his original one was perfect and timed everything correctly.
Yeah old theme knocked better, simpler.

If fit for mania as his avengers theme lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to get the belt of Cody, the man can't even hold the title right :hhh:

KO talking about win loss records, man take that shyt to ASSEW :camby:

LA Kinght's theme is still trash :heh:

Hit and quit it :dame:

OTC is back 😍
261d-1f3ff.png
:ohlawd::banderas:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They need to get the belt of Cody, the man can't even hold the title right :hhh:

KO talking about win loss records, man take that shyt to ASSEW :camby:

LA Kinght's theme is still trash :heh:

Hit and quit it :dame:

OTC is back 😍
261d-1f3ff.png
:ohlawd::banderas:
Cody is holding it how a lot of old school wrestlers used to hold belts when they weren't wrestling. The problem is that the WWE belt is 3x bigger than the old belts, so it looks ridiculous carrying it around like that. :russ: