[8/5/24] Coup de Grâce of the Judgement Day Monday Night Raw Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bronson Reed needs a new moniker. "Big" Bronson Reed is so generic and reeks of Vince laziness even though it was HHH who brought him back. Reed said he'd be head hunting well call him the "Headhunter" Bronson Reed.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
So you're willing to overlook HHH giving MVP and Bobby Lashley a back of the bus ticket out of the WWE as long as your white man gets what he needs? :mjpls: I see you sis. I see you.

As for the rest of you lot I wonder if Alexa Bliss is the final puzzle piece for a Karrion Kross Final Testament mega push. Imagine him being all over the show with two non wrestling blondes randomly attacking non white wrestlers. May as well make it his gimmick.
My brotha, I can be of two minds of things. I can predisposition myself to hold Haitch's feet to the proverbial fire about his treatment of my Afrikan brethren while also giving kudos to the milk of magnesia. You need to open your third eye and decalcify your pineal gland.
20240201_094653.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My third eye closed when Alexa Bliss's thickness was calcified. She needs to decalcify that ass. :francis: Rhea Ripley has forced it half open though. Hopefully she doesn't go on a "babyface" diet like Bliss and Becky Lynch.

It does suck to see MVP at odds with WWE again after a hell of a run with THB. For his and Bobby's WWE careers to end like this is disappointing to say the least.

But at least your man is having his White Boy Summer, right? :mjpls:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Cheering for Priest and Rhea makes little sense since they were the ones running ripshaw with the Judgement Day for years and benefiting from it. Now that the same thing happened to them they are supposed to be good now? Lol.

imma think logically and you can’t stop me!:pacspit:
giphy.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As far as what will headline WrestleMania next year, Dave Meltzer noted on "Wrestling Observer Radio" that not only have the top two bouts already been penciled in, they have been for a long time. "The top two matches of WrestleMania [41] are probably Roman [Reigns] and Solo Sikoa, and The Rock and Cody [Rhodes]. That's been known since WrestleMania [40], since the day after WrestleMania, they're booking way ahead as far the key stuff."

Read More: Dave Meltzer Projects Top Two Matches For WWE WrestleMania 41 - Wrestling Inc.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cheering for Priest and Rhea makes little sense since they were the ones running ripshaw with the Judgement Day for years and benefiting from it. Now that the same thing happened to them they are supposed to be good now? Lol.
Someone said this goes back two years and thst Judgement Day screwed with Liv, Domimick, and Finn in 2022? I dont recall.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Watching the attack on Seth..he sold big after that 2nd back splash like he was the Brutus the Barber Beefcake after Mr Perfect hit the ribs with that chair at the Royal Rumble.