[8/5/24] Coup de Grâce of the Judgement Day Monday Night Raw Thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes yall just got enjoy wrestling because this episode was fire. Usually Raw after summerslam is lackluster but they pulling all the stops.

You got title changes and significant storyline progression. Changed the dynamics, so things feel a bit fresh again. In between MITB and SS, it really felt like the shows were just spinning the wheels and things were getting stale.

Daps
so is Finn keeping the Judgement Day name? why wouldn't it just be a new version of the Bullet/Balor Club since JD is more of Priest & Rhea's aesthetic anyways

having Gallows, Anderson and AJ all in the company and them never officially forming a group with Balor for any meaningful stories is weird

either way, Finn/JD/Dom/Liv would need at least one more enforcer type for the group to be taken seriously, JD & Carlito been taking hella bumps as fodder over the last year

story is cookin tho, Priest as a face got potential

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
so is Finn keeping the Judgement Day name? why wouldn't it just be a new version of the Bullet/Balor Club since JD is more of Priest & Rhea's aesthetic anyways

having Gallows, Anderson and AJ all in the company and them never officially forming a group with Balor for any meaningful stories is weird

either way, Finn/JD/Dom/Liv would need at least one more enforcer type for the group to be taken seriously, JD & Carlito been taking hella bumps as fodder over the last year

story is cookin tho, Priest as a face got potential
Bullet club plat is on the way aj styles and the oc make the cypher complete :lolbron:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
wwe-wwe-alexa-bliss.gif
Brehs really tried to say she ain’t bad :mjtf:

Alexa was arguably the baddest on the roster in her prime :sas2:

And @CBoz its others we left out

undertaker-wake-up.gif

Debuted Survivor Series 1990
Won world title Survivor Series 1991

dq1b2v.gif

Debuted October 31, 1992
Won world title WM9 1993 5 months later

:sas2:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Brehs really tried to say she ain’t bad :mjtf:

Alexa was arguably the baddest on the roster in her prime :sas2:

And @CBoz its others we left out

undertaker-wake-up.gif

Debuted Survivor Series 1990
Won world title Survivor Series 1991

dq1b2v.gif

Debuted October 31, 1992
Won world title WM9 1993 5 months later

:sas2:
Taker and Yoko were in the business way before their WWF debuts. I'm talking the shortest time from someone's legit start in the wrestling business to winning any major title. I still think Goldberg has it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The fact that he got a mute character over is insane.

People still talking about his TNA run 10 years after the fact. (I certainly did my research.)

He may not be a flippy gawd, but his ring work is solid.

Mans got the crochet dreadlocks for this shyt.

Haitch, I have IC title aspirations, but a tag run would satisfy me too.

So you're willing to overlook HHH giving MVP and Bobby Lashley a back of the bus ticket out of the WWE as long as your white man gets what he needs? :mjpls: I see you sis. I see you.

As for the rest of you lot I wonder if Alexa Bliss is the final puzzle piece for a Karrion Kross Final Testament mega push. Imagine him being all over the show with two non wrestling blondes randomly attacking non white wrestlers. May as well make it his gimmick.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
RAW on SyFy: 1.725M viewers and 0.62 demo (biggest ever on SyFy) tied for the biggest demo since Raw after Mania

last year post SummerSlam Raw on USA: 1.89M viewers and 0.61 demo