8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Good fight. It's about time to see these TR fighters in tougher matchups

Last edited:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Crawford fighting a dude with only 10 fights to his name? :russ: How is this not a cherry pick. Who the fuk is this cat?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Crawford fighting a dude with only 10 fights to his name? :russ: How is this not a cherry pick. Who the fuk is this cat?
Another one :heh:...at least you admit you don't know who madrimov is. If you don't watch matchroom cards or his Excellency's cards you wouldn't know any better I suppose.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Another one :heh:...at least you admit you don't know who madrimov is. If you don't watch matchroom cards or his Excellency's cards you wouldn't know any better I suppose.
Quality over quantity eh? Aiight he better show up against Crawford. I’ll be watching.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I got access to the pre sale, ticket I want is $400 after fees n everything, will that ticket b cheaper or more expensive when they release to general public?

tickets don't tend to get "Cheaper" until the event is around the corner if they need to do a fire sale