8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn..now he's not even on the card? Wow:laugh:
Vergil Ortiz Jr.’s Absence: A Disappointment One disappointment is that junior middleweight Vergil Ortiz Jr. is not listed on the card. His previously scheduled opponent, Tim Tszyu, had to pull out due to a cut that still hasn’t healed. It was hoped that a replacement would have already been found for Vergil Jr. by now, but that’s not the case. Hopefully, Vergil Jr. is put back on the card because he’s one of the younger fighters still in his prime.

Source:
[COLOR=var(--base-3)]Riyadh Season Card Announced For August 3rd In LA, Featuring A Stacked Lineup - Boxing News 24[/COLOR] (Riyadh Season Card Announced For August 3rd In LA, Featuring A Stacked Lineup - Boxing News 24)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Turki got Andy Ruiz out of whichever hole he was hiding in.

Jared Anderson fighting Bakole will answer some questions.

I like this card so far.
andy has already got some of the saudi money before...he knows he cant be out here left behind...damn near the only notable heavy not making no moves lol

there is a scenario where i can see bakole making anderson quit in the ring

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
andy has already got some of the saudi money before...he knows he cant be out here left behind...damn near the only notable heavy not making no moves lol

there is a scenario where i can see bakole making anderson quit in the ring
Yeah. Bakole has only one loss to Michael Hunter.

What happened to him? Is he still fighting?