8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I understand where you are coming from and I agree you need a driver to succeed (whether it be passion for the sport or desire to get yourself and your family out of the mud) but I can't fault someone for not wanting to stay in the sport too long because you are putting your health in jeopardy every single time the bell rings

Do you think he's made enough money to now retire with only 13 ish fights and never had a big payday? You think NOT being dedicated to the sport so you can eventually reach that level when you can retire is going to help his goal? It's an immature spoiled outlook. Now he's lost his earning potential considerably by losing badly, he has to work 10x more to get back to high level again, in a sport he "hates". Just dumb lol

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even count these mfers from any country that ends with “-istan” as white ppl. They some different shyt. Got last names with “-ov” at the end but fight like Tyrone and Jesus and dem. This bout to be serious.

Disclaimer: I’m a casual (these days).