8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one asked for this Eminem concert before the Crawford fight but if he absolutely has to perform, at least do the classics so this is remotely tolerable.

One thing I will say about Eminem is that his breath control is GOD TIER. He sounds EXACTLY the same as he does on records during his performances. He doesn't stutter, skip words & or lose his breath. Regardless of what one may feel about his music, his pure talent is supreme.
Crazy talented. But also boring af since The Eminem Show. Nah nah that album after he went to rehab was dope—the one with Deja Vu on it…but he’s mostly been trash since. He rather show us how good he is at the technical aspects of rap than making good music. Type of dude who at the basketball court just to do dribbling drills and shoot threes but don’t wanna play a real game.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't hold that against him. A lot of hall of famers only fought because of the money and that they were good at it but didn't particularly love the sport. Sugar Ray Robinson being the biggest one. If I remember correctly, he wanted to be a dancer

Yeah, but to outwardly say that multiple times in multiple interviews says alot. And saying he wants to quit in a couple years. Nah, he got his just deserts