• Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Walking boot should mean it's not super serious
If it's like a 1 month injury, they'll be ok
Roman is still at a disadvantage in the numbers game so they can play with that for a little bit till Jacob is ready to come back if he misses any time at all

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some quick thoughts:

Liv/Rhea was pretty good, despite the predictable ending. Good opener to kick off the night

Bron squashing Sami was the right call. Just wish it was more decisive

LA Knight finally wins a title in a great moment. Don’t need to see anymore of Jake Paul

Nia/Bayley was one of the worst women’s title matches in recent memory. Bayley did her best to make this passable, but Nia is just so horrible in the ring. Don’t know what people see in Nia Jax.

Drew/Punk was a bit of a disappointment. Punk got blown up early in the match. Feuding over a bracelet in a blood feud is an interesting choice. They tried to recreate Taker/Bret/Shawn from SummerSlam 97 and it didn’t really work. Drew wins, but I’m sure this program is far from finished.

Gunther/Priest was MOTN for me. What a hard hitting, believable slug fest. I thought Priest worked very well working from underneath and getting heat to have the crowd get behind him. Priest best match in WWE by far. Finn turning on Priest was predictable but it didn’t hurt the match at all.

Cody/Solo was boring to me until Roman came out. Bloodline interference, then the faces coming out to even the odds rinse, wash and repeat. Jacob Fatu almost breaking his leg was interesting. I’ve never been a Roman fan but seeing him get a monster reaction after years of rejection was something. I’m sure all the Roman marks jizzed in their underwear in glee. It’s time for Cody to move on from the Bloodline.

Probably one of the weaker PLEs in the HHH era. This wasn’t better than Wrestlemania. Doing PLEs outside of North America, makes you realize American and some Canadian crowds are awful.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I see brehs saying Roman should’ve put family business aside and helped Solo, but y’all are forgetting the last 4 years of us delving into this man’s mental. How the trauma brought on by betrayal and violent rejection turned him into a monster and turned his pride/ego/need for self validation all the way up to 100.

If he can help it, Roman Reigns isn’t letting anybody other than himself be the one to beat Cody. Even family. Solo just happened to give him a legit reason to steal off on him

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I see brehs saying Roman should’ve put family business aside and helped Solo, but y’all are forgetting the last 4 years of us delving into this man’s mental. How the trauma brought on by betrayal and violent rejection turned him into a monster and turned his pride/ego/need for self validation all the way up to 100.

If he can help it, Roman Reigns isn’t letting anybody other than himself be the one to beat Cody. Even family. Solo just happened to give him a legit reason to steal off on him
Marks are really bytching about Roman like that? Like they’d have dude stay heel after all the fans have been cheering for his return. After his hitter decided to take his spot.:gucci:

Marks are just as shytty as comic book movie geeks, probably worst. :scust:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If J.R. was around last night........

"DIRTY DOM, YOU SON OF A bytch! WHY? TELL ME WHY?!"

"LIV JUST TOOK AWAY RHEA'S DREAM! RHEA'S DREAM IS OVER! DAMN YOU, MORGAN! DAMN YOU, DOMINIK, YOU SON OF A bytch!"
Prime JR woulda called Liv a jezebel. :heh: