Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Solo look like a kid that got put in timeout.

72J0KP5.png
byuntear-crying.gif

the-office-pam-beesly.gif

:deadrose:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
If Bad Blood is actually gonna be a themed PPV I wonder if Cody will sit it out, unless they take the next two months to build up a beef with Orton.

I can see OG Bloodline vs Temu Bloodline.
Liv vs Rhea ( honestly Dom vs Rhea would be better, hopefully they go back to intersex mataches sometime)
Priest vs Ballor
Shamus vs Dun
Bron vs Ilja

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He comes in and attacks Cody so he can turn the crowd against him? :unimpressed:
They finally got Roman over as a top babyface after a decade, they're not gonna ruin that immediately :mjlol:

All he had to do was explain that he did it because as Tribal Chief, his job is to keep the family on top. He lost sight of that toward the end of his title run, and he realized it when it cost him Jey, and it was driven home when he chose to hit Seth for revenge instead of hit Cody to win the match at Wrestlemania 40 and uphold the duty of Tribal Chief.

He went home to reset, and then his recent loss put things into perspective as to what the leadership post bestowed on him truly meant.

So he made the decision to swallow his pride for the betterment of the family. It is an unpopular decision, and he accepts that, but it's the one he needed to make.

Now that the title is back in the family, it's time for the title to come back HOME. Then he challenges Solo to Tribal Combat in order to be the champion and Chief his family intended for him to be.