Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Who was main eventing NXT while he was running that Street Champion shyt? Was it Bron?
Bron and - get this - Dolph Ziggler.
I know Cameron Grimes was going over this man down in NXT, and here we are. He in a main event and Grimes is back to being Trevor Lee working the indies

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
of all the NXT 2.0 guys to be getting a WWE title match in the main event of the 2nd biggest show of the year,
if you'd told me that man woulda been "the street champion" Solo Sikoa back then... I woulda called yo ass insane.

This shyt wild.

Him being the only Fatu not billed from The Bay make me hate that nikka Solo like them Koreans do :pacspit:
and both of em Neop Babies
Bron proved it but Solo only got called up and put into the main event so quickly cause of his bloodline
Roman really the Head of the Table

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Cody is too damn dramatic.

:snoop:

This. And he's self-aware about that.

But don't try to make me believe you can lose right before the match when everything you've shown me says the way this works is that interference or whatever be damned, you're gonna fire up and hit three straight Cross Rhodes to win.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bron and - get this - Dolph Ziggler.
I know Cameron Grimes was going over this man down in NXT, and here we are. He in a main event and Grimes is back to being Trevor Lee working the indies

Crazy! Solo only first because Bron stood over there for a long duration.

Plus, it helps to be involved in such a huge angle like this one.