Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Priest said he going out on his shield, then.
Mans out here with the chains in his hair, trying his damnest to make sure he don't end up resigned to the midcard when he drop this belt.

Good for him

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
This is unlikely but... What if Roman returns and helps Solo win? Not to acknowledge him as Tribal Chief, but as an selfless act of Tribal Chiefdom.

I.E. "Our family must be on top, even if I don't carry the mantle. I'll worry about that part later, but for now... the belt must be in possession of our family as my job has always been to keep our family on top of this business."

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Punk/Drew felt like a Vinnie Mac production where he assumes the audience is dumb and beats us over the head with a plot point. Like yea, the bracelet has sentimental value, we get it. But why make it the focal point of the match when there’s so much real shyt to focus on?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I never thought I'd say this... but... this show coulda used a flippydudes intermission somewhere on it.
Like... Axiom and Frazer vs Wes and Trey type energy coulda helped this show immensely. There's some solid drama going on, but there hasn't been a guilt-free fun 'moves match' anywhere to get some energy going.
I know the main event gon be full-on fukkery, but even that isn't the energy I mean - this...

*sigh*

...this show needed Ricochet :snoop:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Right in the timekeeper area

P0fhHl.gif