8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I bet on this to tonight or do everyone think Logan Paul is just outright win?

whats the odds I might put a bet down if woodley is the underdog because he can still get the KO

but then again, mma fighters punching power has no translated to boxing from anything I've seen, I think the extra weight on the gloves slows their punches down so they don't land with the same velocity, so Paul probably got better power and he got longer reach, we shall see

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He should know how to hit if he has a respected stand up game..Jake is just what? Has Jake took a big hit yet?? A clean power punch??
No, but you just need some defense vs Jake..Woodley can he do that?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I really hope Mauro is at least decent tonight. His commentating has gone downhill the past year. Too many MMA references and he was way too disrespectful towards Rigo during the Casimero fight. He also sucks at calling defense or anything that is not punching.

That stint with the WWE really made him go OD on the puns and talk radio banter bullshyt. He did a great job with the Tyson and RJJ Triller event but otherwise he's been awful

profound

technique
Daps
I can see an ugly fight where Tyron should get the decision but doesn’t.

Maybe I’ll take the over 3.5.

anyone gets KO’d it’s Paul.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Where is Jake Paul vs Woodley taking place?

The Jake Paul vs Woodley boxing match will take place at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio on Sunday, August 29.

When and what time will the Jake Paul vs Woodley start?

Date: August 29, 2021
PPV start time: 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT
Jake Paul-Woodley main event: Midnight 12 am ET / 9 pm PT

How to watch, live stream Jake Paul vs Woodley

U.S.: Showtime PPV
Non-U.S.: FITE TV

You can watch the Jake Paul vs Woodley on Showtime PPV for $49.95 in the United States at Showtime.com. For international fans, the fight is available on FITE TV.

They really gonna prolong shyt until 12? :unimpressed: