8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I've never had less faith in a fighter than Woodley vs anyone recently :francis:

Fight could go two ways, either gonna be a slow first few rounds until Wood lands his right and stumbles the CAC. The CAC might get some shots in that knock Woodley back because his defense is horrible and he’s unable to change his game plan while in a fight. But once the right hand lands a few times the CAC prolly gonna take a knee or some shyt and it’ll be over.

Or secondly, Woodley could come in punch drunk as usual. It’ll be a slow first couple of rounds until Jake continuously keeps hitting him with a combination that Wood had zero answer for because he has CTE and is unable to adjust in a fight. Mfers will be mad as hell, complaining on Twitter about how he’s taking a dive. Wood prolly won’t get knocked out but it’ll be some easy decision win, or close to it.

That’s assuming the CAC has enough boxing experience to nullify the right hand, stay out of range, use the clinch, and his size against a smaller fighter.

Then Wood is gonna looked like a deflated balloon complaining like an old man on how they should run it back and he’ll be left in the dust like he was after his last 3 fights :unimpressed:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Woodley better not lose. Dude is a fighter for real. Not a wrestler like Askren.
He's coming off 3 straight knockouts, it's hard to trust that. Jake for better or worse has more experience in BOXING fights. Woodley should be the 1st opponent though that will test Jake by actually getting some shots in. We are about to find out if Jake can take back

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Fight could go two ways, either gonna be a slow first few rounds until Wood lands his right and stumbles the CAC. The CAC might get some shots in that knock Woodley back because his defense is horrible and he’s unable to change his game plan while in a fight. But once the right hand lands a few times the CAC prolly gonna take a knee or some shyt and it’ll be over.

Or secondly, Woodley could come in punch drunk as usual. It’ll be a slow first couple of rounds until Jake continuously keeps hitting him with a combination that Wood had zero answer for because he has CTE and is unable to adjust in a fight. Mfers will be mad as hell, complaining on Twitter about how he’s taking a dive. Wood prolly won’t get knocked out but it’ll be some easy decision win, or close to it.

That’s assuming the CAC has enough boxing experience to nullify the right hand, stay out of range, use the clinch, and his size against a smaller fighter.

Then Wood is gonna looked like a deflated balloon complaining like an old man on how they should run it back and he’ll be left in the dust like he was after his last 3 fights :unimpressed:
woodley could also act like a whole bytch

yet again

it could be woodley vs snoop and i'd still be scared to put money on woodley

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I've never had less faith in a fighter than Woodley vs anyone recently :francis:

The only thing that makes me think that Tyron has a chance is that even Ben Askren landed a right on Jake Paul. Now it was Ben Askren, so it was more like a brush to the face. But the overhand right is the only thing that Tyron has at this point, even though he rarely throws it now :francis:. If he lands it though :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He's coming off 3 straight knockouts, it's hard to trust that. Jake for better or worse has more experience in BOXING fights. Woodley should be the 1st opponent though that will test Jake by actually getting some shots in. We are about to find out if Jake can take back
He should know how to hit if he has a respected stand up game..Jake is just what? Has Jake took a big hit yet?? A clean power punch??

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The only thing that makes me think that Tyron has a chance is that even Ben Askren landed a right on Jake Paul. Now it was Ben Askren, so it was more like a brush to the face. But the overhand right is the only thing that Tyron has at this point, even though he rarely throws it now :francis:. If he lands it though :wow:

I think Woodley is so scared of gassing at this point of his career he just looks inactive and waits for the big right hand. I can see Paul just straight out working him and winning a lopsided decision :francis:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope Mauro is at least decent tonight. His commentating has gone downhill the past year. Too many MMA references and he was way too disrespectful towards Rigo during the Casimero fight. He also sucks at calling defense or anything that is not punching.