[8/23/23] AEW Dynamite All In go home show: Elite, Mogul Embassy, Darby, Bullet Club Gold, Cole, MJF, Fenix among 30 featured talent tonight

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The Swerve of Swerve and the Embassy turning on AR Fox made no sense especially after beating Nick Wayne to bloody pulp few weeks prior. All of a sudden Darby and Sting accepts him back? I would buy it if the story was fleshed out over time but in 1 week? They could’ve did that on the ppv or next week after losing but I get it tho.:francis:

Moxley vs Fenix was actually good…they did a good job with the post match angle of Fenix getting sent to the hospital. My favorite part was Eddie putting Renee on blast for her husband’s actions lol

Jericho/Osprey did their best to sell the match and while they had a good promo battle, I’m still not convinced that it will be a good match mostly due to Jericho. I also liked when Osprey teased coming to AEW.

A lot of run ins and beat downs but that’s typical. It was a good show despite everything being jammed together to put the final touches of building All In.

AR Fox Grandma died recently hence the change for Wembley.

Great show.
Yea that was a terrible decision, dude was just starting to get over, and the mogul embassy was just starting to look like a legit stable