[8/23/23] AEW Dynamite All In go home show: Elite, Mogul Embassy, Darby, Bullet Club Gold, Cole, MJF, Fenix among 30 featured talent tonight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This week's Collision spoilers:

* Jack Perry came out to retire the FTW Championship. HOOK appeared put Perry through a table in order to set up an FTW Championship match for All In.

* Samoa Joe cut a promo hyping his match with CM Punk at All In.

* CM Punk, Darby Allin, Sting & HOOK def. Jay White, Luchasaurus, Swerve Strickland & Brian Cage. Joe and Punk brawled afterward. The match was announced as the main event.

* Big Bill def. Vary Morales

* John Silver & Alex Reynolds def. Darius Martin & Action Andretti

* Willow Nightingale def. Robyn Renegade

* Keith Lee def. Zicky Dice

* Eddie Kingston, Orange Cassidy, & Penta El Zero Miedo def. The Butcher, The Blade, & Kip Sabian
Straight :trash: homie

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The Swerve of Swerve and the Embassy turning on AR Fox made no sense especially after beating Nick Wayne to bloody pulp few weeks prior. All of a sudden Darby and Sting accepts him back? I would buy it if the story was fleshed out over time but in 1 week? They could’ve did that on the ppv or next week after losing but I get it tho.:francis:

Moxley vs Fenix was actually good…they did a good job with the post match angle of Fenix getting sent to the hospital. My favorite part was Eddie putting Renee on blast for her husband’s actions lol

Jericho/Osprey did their best to sell the match and while they had a good promo battle, I’m still not convinced that it will be a good match mostly due to Jericho. I also liked when Osprey teased coming to AEW.

A lot of run ins and beat downs but that’s typical. It was a good show despite everything being jammed together to put the final touches of building All In.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, it looks like a skippable show. If I tune in, it will just be to see Keith Lee & Robyn Renegade. I would've said Martin & Andretti, but did you see who they lost to?
:gucci:
Im good on that shyt. Plus USC in primetime this week and everyone kicking off next week. I’ll probably start DVRing Collision from now on.

This will be their third straight week of putting out a BS show on TV. Bunch of jobber ass mofos who have no chance of winning all the over show smh.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Im good on that shyt. Plus USC in primetime this week and everyone kicking off next week. I’ll probably start DVRing Collision from now on.

This will be their third straight week of putting out a BS show on TV. Bunch of jobber ass mofos who have no chance of winning all the over show smh.
I think that's what most brehs are going to do. I just hope the Collision threads don't become as empty as the Rampage or the Impact threads.
:francis:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Maybe some issues with Fox traveling to England

If not this is stupid

Why the fukk did they do AR like that? Dude was doing well as a goon and even had my attention. Stupid ass TK. :dahell:

Edit: did it just to push the Darby/TNT storyline. :snoop:

The Swerve of Swerve and the Embassy turning on AR Fox made no sense especially after beating Nick Wayne to bloody pulp few weeks prior. All of a sudden Darby and Sting accepts him back? I would buy it if the story was fleshed out over time but in 1 week? They could’ve did that on the ppv or next week after losing but I get it tho.:francis:
AR Fox Grandma died recently hence the change for Wembley.

Great show.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Jungle Jack really made the All In card while Ricky Starks and Willow gotta chill in catering and wait for All Out.

jermall-charlo-jermell-charlo.gif