[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So maybe I'm weird but I just don't see it with Okada in the ring. He's never blown me away in any of his AEW matches.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Somebody said AEW is Lucha Underground with a bigger budget, and I'm inclined to agree. :manny:
how dare they.

background characters in LU got more character development than nikkas who been in the company since day 1 here.
Throwaway storylines in LU still get commented about to this day. I have forgotten parts of AEW while they were actively happening in front of me.

AEW is MLW with a budget.

current NXT is LU for Gen Z.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So maybe I'm weird but I just don't see it with Okada in the ring. He's never blown me away in any of his AEW matches.
he wouldn't
cuz never been the 'get over in a 5-8 minute exhibition' kinda dude.
His superpower only activates around minute 28 of his matches.

Eventually we gotta all have the conversation about how Okada is just Gargano with height :hubie:Folk ain't gonna like it, but it's a factual statement.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
he wouldn't
cuz never been the 'get over in a 5-8 minute exhibition' kinda dude.
His superpower only activates around minute 28 of his matches.

Eventually we gotta all have the conversation about how Okada is just Gargano with height :hubie:Folk ain't gonna like it, but it's a factual statement.
Get all the way the fucck outta here with that

He's been in more than enough G1s where the time limit matches are only 20 mins to rule that false

That dropkick :picard: