[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This his wife? :ehh:

ospreay-regarding-his-mrs-alex-windsor-she-is-absolutely-v0-0faF5mumqG9RPb0nv5xf3aBAv06IxNKN-TWAnHsUD4o.jpg

MF used to date Blair Davenport :huhldup: so she's a hell of an upgrade :whew:

I think she a wrestler also unless I'm thinking of Blair Davenport. No wait that's the girl in wwe right? Then yeah i know this one been on aew once or twice before.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think she a wrestler also unless I'm thinking of Blair Davenport. No wait that's the girl in wwe right? Then yeah i know this one been on aew once or twice before.
Yeah I forgot they brought her in one or two random times. She didn't look this good then

And yeah Blair on SD feuding with Naomi

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
having all these people not in the world title picture constantly talking about how they're the best just buries your top belt.

If you're the best, why aren't you world champion?
Because you are doing other things?
Other things being more important than the world championship is terrible booking.
Because you failed to win it when you tried?
Then stop talking like you're the best if there's a person on the roster who has clear wins over you for championships and you aren't trying to run it back with them.

These dudes always talmbout their workrate and the dirtsheet ratings of who is best while your world champion can't say those same things without pushback is... terrible. booking.