[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
gaR75yf.gif
As much as I would have loved a titty to pop out here, I respect that Mone protected Brick from slipping a nip.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shoot might need some fukkery to make the match interesting. Maybe Hayter returns or Rebel or someone else, who knows. May just have to be put as a cool down match. Long as it's not next to Jericho and Hook.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I aint gonna say that killed the Britt/Sasha feud but it definitely needs to continue past Wembley and try to build up more heat for a second match.
Please no....just let Britt go. We KNOW she can't deliver.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Well the Kamille mystique is gone … :francis: Tony cannot book stong looking bigger wrestlers
he bout to make Britt Baker look unkillable like 2020 Orange Cassidy tho :francis:
he don't want to aggravate his roster, so he out here booking a Civic to out-tow a lifted pickup because 'booking parity'.
the worst thing is, he has a roster full of big guys whose WHOLE VALUE was how well they move for their size and their work.

It'd be one thing if he had Giant Gonzalez getting beat by a speedy smaller guy, but like... most of these vanillamidges have footspeed like they literally have roots in the ground