8/17/24 ESPN: Christian Mbili vs Sergiy Derevyanchenko

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Mandem gleaming up the new era of superheavyweights like the majority aren't slobs :mjlol:

Exactly. I never got the hype with the "Super Heavyweight era" lol. It's basically the super fat-ass and slow era. There has been only 5-7 Heavyweights TOPS who were above 6'4 that were above 240 lbs who actually had the talent to use their size to their advantage

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Exactly. I never got the hype with the "Super Heavyweight era" lol. It's basically the super fat-ass and slow era. There has been only 5-7 Heavyweights TOPS who were above 6'4 that were above 240 lbs who actually had the talent to use their size to their advantage
Been saying it for long. The percent of people at that size that are athletic or even just coordinated is very small. And most ain't going into boxing or mma and it shows. Mandem watching jarrell miller and thinking yeah this is the result of cutting edge modern training :deadrose:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Makhmudov unfortunately going down the Joe Joyce career arch

- Be the "boogeyman" no one wants to face
- Don't move your head and block punches with your face
- Walk down opponents until they "quit"
- Get exposed by an opponent that will show all your flaws expose you as 1 dimensional
- Other fighters afterwards use the same gameplan against you and you lose your luster

Wash, rinse, repeat :mjlol: