[8/16/23] AEW Dynamite Fight for the Fallen: International title match; Texas Chainsaw Massacre Death Match; Omega, Cole, MJF, Bucks, Gunns, more

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
… So I know I’m not crazy and heard Cole paraphrase Austin’s “I need it more than anything you can imagine.” line from the WM 17 build in this promo, right??? :patrice:

As in, a line from the promo He says is the reason he knew he’d get into professional wrestling. :patrice:

And isn’t Snowman (in kayfabe) beefing with MJF over being bullied into giving him a max money contract without the max contract extension??? :patrice:

Maybe I’m bugging, but…

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I mean they set up some matches for All in....thats good. But its mostly a bunch of tag matches, I guess some of them could spin into singles for All Out

That Leatherface shyt was weird and so was Kennys interview, Joker sting outta nowhere. I guess the Cole MJF Skit was funny? idk

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

I mean they set up some matches for All in....thats good. But its mostly a bunch of tag matches, I guess some of them could spin into singles for All Out

That Leatherface shyt was weird and so was Kennys interview, Joker sting outta nowhere. I guess the Cole MJF Skit was funny? idk

That Trevor Dame nerd is such a water carrying stan :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Over $100K seems like a lot to me for a sponsorship for a non-prestige game, especially considering it's going to be on XBox Game Pass from day one, it appears, and sale price is $40.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I can't wait until they return,them and the Usos are my favorite current tag teams

I wish they wouldn't join the BCC but whatever it takes to get them on the Wembley card

It makes sense for them to join them. They teamed with BCC against JAS before, and they had beef with Eddie & Best Friends before too.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I see the speculation is that Santana & Ortiz might join BCC against Kingston/Best Friends/Lucha Bros :lupe:
Santana & Ortiz are really dope, and their reuinion should be a big-ish event. I'd hate to see their return wasted by putting them in yet another group, especially a group with Moxley & Wheeler Yuta.
Having them interfere on behalf of the MAGA Bucks would be good, and could give us a great feud between P&P and FTR.