8/14 PBC on SHO: John Riel Casimero vs Guillermo Rigondeaux (WBO Bantamweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
My boy told me they're at +180...

WTF is going on??

Idk but I’m generally excited for this and this could be the easiest money ever, yea rigo has been slipping but if you give him the space and you engage he will KO you.…I been rewatching Rigo fights and highlights and I think he is the most powerful puncher at 122/118 still.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Idk but I’m generally excited for this and this could be the easiest money ever, yea rigo has been slipping but if you give him the space and you engage he will KO you.…I been rewatching Rigo fights and highlights and I think he is the most powerful puncher at 122/118 still.

I might tell my boy to throw down $100 for me

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had no idea Brandun Lee was on the card, they should have just squeezed him on the TV broadcast, it probably end in a KO

Exactly. Showtime stays making dumb decisions. It’s like they take 10 steps forward and 15 back. They don’t know how to follow up on the own buzz that they helped create. A couple of years ago they made a day in camp episode on Lee. He has had some brutal KOs since then. Not one lick of promotion or follow up to it from Showtime. Same with the younger Russel brothers. They should all have had some type of day in camp episode by now.

Even this Rigo/Casimero fight needed at least a 10 minute promo vid. I don’t know where they are spending the marketing dollars or if they blew it all on the 2 Charlo non ppv All Access episodes.

Enough of me complaining. This is THE fight of the summer right now since the big ones got cancelled.

If Rigo pulls it off I wonder if Inoue will still call him out.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You think he’s more powerful than monster at 118?

You might have a case, yet monster is just brutal with it.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You think he’s more powerful than monster at 118?

You might have a case, yet monster is just brutal with it.

Monster has the better powerful arsenal..but Rigo straight left had ruined many a boxers but his style is risk averse so he don’t employ it like that.
But on a 1 punch basis imma go with Rigo but Monster can get you out with any punch while Rigo is 1 handed.

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
My boy told me they're at +180...

WTF is going on??

My book has it at 200. Rigo a live dog here.
20210813-201249.jpg

20210813-201249.jpg