Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I know I missed this :mjcry:, but for dexterity sake :

Probably already been posted but :blessed:

I've got my :demonic: too! :ohhh:

Straight up classic album.

mwAy1p.gif

I caught this right before I left last night....SOOOOO corny.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Fell asleep before last segment, just watching it now.

LMAO at that one security guard/talent doing his best Dolph Ziggler and flying over the ropes for no reason. Looked like Dolph too :laff:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
One last thing, I been said since the inception of the Cruserweight 205 live shyt they need to main event a Raw to make it feel important . That title match was piff as fukk.

How you have Cass and Show punching each other to end a show but not one time can we get a 205 Title Match to close the show
full

Why waste that title change during the middle of raw? That's so stupid I was hardly paying attention and when he won it meant nothing cause 205 live is treated like permanent space fillers.

Then they gave us the Finn and bray match only to have it again a week later. I'm about to to lower my raw and smackdown watching to twice a month

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Why waste that title change during the middle of raw? That's so stupid I was hardly paying attention and when he won it meant nothing cause 205 live is treated like permanent space fillers.

Then they gave us the Finn and bray match only to have it again a week later. I'm about to to lower my raw and smackdown watching to twice a month
I work until 8 pst. I literally fast forward thru a lot of the BS on Raw unless its a dope match or meaningful segment. 3 ours is too much. SDL I can pretty much watch all the way thru.

Watchwreslting is GOAT :blessed: