[8/14] Monday Night Pi'Raw - The Boss Vs. Big Drawls

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should WWE really be taking ALL the heat for the Hardys trying to depend on the broken gimmick?

I mean we've already come to find out technically they didnt even own it. Yes WWE fukked up by not being creative (of course) but at the same time look how long it took Matt and Jeff to come up with something else (Awoken)

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Cool show and all but fukk kinda Pills is Cole on, nikka been off his game (not that he's a goat or anything) . Mispronouncing words, missing cues and shyt :gucci:

mwm9Bn.gif

Cac on them Xanax Bars :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
End brawl was a little underwhelming to me but it was hilarious watching the jobbers fall over themselves around ringside. Kalisto was trying to hold Braun at one point it looked like a little kid begging for a toy at Target :mjlol:

Good to see Titus muthafukkin Brand! On tha come up :myman: good match..

Unfortunately I did not leave TD Garden wit Sasha but she did look tasty as fukk out there :noah: :noah:

Good match too.

People was yellin all types of foul shyt at Alexa perched up there on that chair :picard:

but she didn't move an inch the whole time

Me and my boy got a smile out of Mickie :shaq: I'm ready baby, time to drop Magnus and get wit a real one :blessed:

She look damn good for her age, she blew away most of the Boston females in attendance that for damn sure :hhh:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
One last thing, I been said since the inception of the Cruserweight 205 live shyt they need to main event a Raw to make it feel important . That title match was piff as fukk.

How you have Cass and Show punching each other to end a show but not one time can we get a 205 Title Match to close the show
full

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Its quite amazing how Over Joe is compared to his CDQ call up. I thought he was decent in TNA and they should have continued him being a monster winning another NWA/TNA World title.

Its crazy how subpar him and AJ were on the mic as compared to now(I never watched their ROH work) .

Goes to show that if you can build a cult like fanbase with the "IWC"ala Punk and Danielson, you can be a star in the " Big Leagues" :troll: