[8/14] Monday Night Pi'Raw - The Boss Vs. Big Drawls

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Bray considers himself a god?:russ: He doesn't have enough W's on his record to be considered a cherub
This nikka a spirit. Like one of them ones you hear about in legends that do something dumb like clean kitchens or paint butterfly wings.

In Brey's case, it's ramble a lot and lose wrestling matches. The Spirit of Infinite L's

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Would've worked pre-budget cuts, now I'm not sure how many girls they are signing from it.

That show was for people not on the main rosters right? I'm thinking more of a show with the current women on both rosters, it would of gotten more support from Vince then 205 ever would, because it's Steph's pet project.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
For most, this is what the brass ring looks like
danglingcarrot.jpg~c200
More like Vince has the fishing pole
mPi3ZL.gif

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
That show was for people not on the main rosters right? I'm thinking more of a show with the current women on both rosters, it would of gotten more support from Vince then 205 ever would, because it's Steph's pet project.

Yeah but they would have to call up a bunch of NXT girls for it to work. They have about 14 active women, so even if they asked Maria and Maryse to take bumps again it would only be 16 girls.